[sbopkg-users] Sbopkg 0.30.0 Issues

chess at chessgriffin.com chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri Aug 28 16:12:51 UTC 2009

First of all, huge congratulations to Patrick and the entire Slackware team on the release of Slackware 13.0.  IMHO, this is definitely the best release yet, and the addition of Slackware 64 is awesome.

Second, big thanks to everyone associated with SlackBuilds.org -- admins, maintainers, and contributors alike.  Getting the repo ready for a new release is a major job by itself, but adding in the Slackware 64 support made it even bigger.

Third, unfortunately, there have been a few issues that have cropped up with sbopkg 0.30.0 that we are working to fix.  The major issue is that the "Check for Updates" feature seems to be broken when checking for certain updates.  We're working on a fix and should have that ready soon.  Building and installing stuff with 0.30.0 is working fine, however.

Thanks.

--
Chess Griffin