[sbopkg-discuss] Sbopkg and pending Slackware release

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:09:53 UTC 2008

With Slackware 12.2 on the horizon, I will hold off on integrating any
new features or major additions into sbopkg until after its release.
I am in the process of updating sbopkg for Slackware 12.2 so it will
be ready once the new Slackware release is announced.

Thanks again for all the contributions and support.  I look forward to
continue hacking on and improving sbopkg after the release of
Slackware 12.2.

And to those in the US - Happy Thanksgiving!

Chess