[sbopkg-discuss] Re: SVN Updates

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Jul 9 02:44:48 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com> wrote:
> In the next day or two, I will commit some sbopkg updates to SVN, most
> notably some initial code to allow a user to check for updated
> versions of already-installed SBo packages.  This is pretty rough
> code, and it's actually fairly tricky to implement, so testers will be
> greatly appreciated.  I'll post another update when I have committed
> the code.
>
> Thanks.

I just committed this update to SVN.  Testers are appreciated.  After
doing an rsync, just select "Updates" from the main menu and then
examine the output and let me know if it did not catch any known
updates.  I have a feeling it may barf on kernel module packages, but
I don't have any of those installed to test.

Thanks.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Public Key: 0x0C7558C3