[sbopkg-discuss] Re: Sbopkg 0.20.0rc1 available for testing

samac cotterochan at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 22 10:22:21 UTC 2008

Thanks the updates screen now looks fine. A problem with mplayer in
the updates screen. It says it needs to be upgraded to exactly the
same version. The only difference is three errant zeros after the svn
e.g. mplayer-svn_00020081215-i486-1 needs to be upgraded to mplayer-
svn_20081215-i486-1 .

Steven