[sbopkg-discuss] Re: Sbopkg 0.0.9 released

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Thu Aug 14 18:56:14 UTC 2008

Chess Griffin wrote:
> samac wrote:
>
>> Also I have a suggestion to be able to set "make" to "make j3 or j5"
>> in the sbopkg.conf file.
>

> Thanks for the report.  I can't believe I made those typos in the man
> page, especially since I use export TMP= and export OUTPUT= etc in my
> own sbopkg.conf file!  :-)  I'll fix those now.
>
> As to your suggestions on setting make, what did you have in mind?

JMHO, but I think I would suggest having the user set MAKEFLAGS in the
build environment.

We've not tested it yet with everything, of course (there are some
questions
as to whether postfix will like it - postfix requires some MAKEFLAGS
settings
of its own), but for the most part, it's the easiest solution from a
developer
standpoint...

-RW