[sbopkg-discuss] Re: Sbopkg 0.0.9 released

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri Aug 15 23:07:59 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 5:36 PM, samac <cotterochan at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Robby worked a treat and point taken.
>
> samac

samac-

Thanks for the kind words about sbopkg.  I am very glad that it's
working well for you and helping you build and maintain your SBo
packages!  :-)

And thanks, Robby, for the pointers on setting the Makeflags.
Hopefully, this will help other folks too who may be looking for the
same functionality.

There have been a couple of good bug reports that have come in since
0.0.9, and a few issues have been entered into the sbopkg issue
tracker on the project's home page.  Feel free to check 'em out and
comment if you wish.  I have several updates to make and bug fixes to
commit, which will definitely improve some things.

I'm about to head on vacation for a week with my wife and kids so I
may not get to make any more updates to SVN until I return -- although
I am bringing my Slackware laptop with me, so you never know...

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Public Key: 0x0C7558C3