[sbopkg-users] Using build option (with -i cli option) prevents sbopkg to use queue

phfbettetga phfbettega at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:32:17 UTC 2016

Hi Willy, the sbopkg script is very complex, I was trying to find were the
options are parsed.
I don't have experience with large scripts like sbopkg, just $0.02 :)
It seems that the var $LDOPTIONS doesn't get set when there are
build options declared, since the value ' (Q)ueue,' isn't displayed.
Maybe declaring build options prevent sbopkg to search for queue files,
or if the search happens, it get lost at some point.