[sbopkg-users] Install from queue

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Wed Jan 27 21:50:30 UTC 2016

On 1/1/2016 2:29 PM, Ryan P.C. McQuen wrote:

> > sbopkg -Bi libbonobo
> > Both a queuefile and a package were found with the name "libbonobo".
> >
> > Use (Q)ueuefile, (P)ackage, or (A)bort?: q
>
> If you want to script it just pipe 'echo q' into your sbopkg command:
>
>   echo q | sbopkg ...

Very nice Ryan :)

  echo "alias sbfind='sbopkg -g'
alias sbgo='echo q |sbopkg -Bi'" >> /root/.bashrc
. /root/.bashrc

Not a big fan of aliases, but I was inspired by what what the Paclid's
asked of Geordi LaForge - Make it go! Make it go fast!

On another note, I can't seem to get -k to work. i.e., sbopkg -Bik
<package> or even sbopkg -i -k <package>

It would be nice to not rebuild every dep that's already been compiled,
maybe breaking something else, until such time as I manually update
installed packages.

What about -k am I missing?

---