[sbopkg-users] Sbopkg hangs un cron job

Mathieu Bouillaguet mathieu.bouillaguet at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:55:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have been experiencing this issue for a few months now without ever
finding a solution.

I have a cron job which I called sbopkg_update which does just a daily sync
with the remote repository with a sbopkg -r command.

This job never terminate. Each time it is spawned it hangs. I can see that
sbopkg spawned other processes like tr that never terminate also.

The CPU usage is also raising.

It tried different options but the behavior was always the same.

Do you experience the same issue with sbopkg in cron jobs ?

What is a reason of this behavior and how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Mathieu