[sbopkg-users] sbosrcarch proof of concept patch

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 03:44:06 UTC 2015

On 10/28/15, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at sbopkg.org> wrote:

> my concern is whether this project (sbosrcarch) will be supported for
> long term? So far, only one contributor works on that project (B. Watson)

I'm the only contributor (so far) to sboscrarch, the perl script that
creates and updates the archive. But, slackware.org.uk isn't my site,
it's Tadgy's, and he's the one hosting the archive and giving me feedback
on the script.

Also there's at least one other person on IRC who's expressed an interest
in running a mirror of the archive... and Tadgy's got his archive
available by rsync, so any mirror site could carry it with no issues.

> I will try to review the patch as soon as possible, but my work load is
> currently rising at this moment

Totally understand. Thanks.