[sbopkg-users] Announcing: sbopkg-0.37.1

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at sbopkg.org
Tue Oct 27 03:14:40 UTC 2015

After almost two years, we finally have a new release

sbopkg-0.37.1 (2015-10-27 03:02:59 UTC)

    FEATURES
	* Add --visit-items option in certain part of dialog to help
	  disabled people
	* Added SBo master branch repo (git)

    MODIFICATIONS

	* Move PIDFILE to global variable
	* Update copyright
	* Transitions from code.google.com to github.com
	* Remove SVN-stuff
	* Fix sqg branch to 14.1 by default.

Thanks to our contributors:
Ryan McQuen
Didier Spaier
Philippe Delavalade

As this is a transitions release, please let me know if there are some
text that are still pointing to the old code.google.com

please submit new ideas/bugs report to github
https://github.com/sbopkg/sbopkg/issues

I'm also planning to move sqg from /usr/doc/sbopkg-xxx/contrib into
/usr/sbin for the next major release as i found sqg is quite stable.

Any comment on sqg?

Thanks

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo