[sbopkg-users] Preventing prompt when using options in batch (-B) mode.

Thomas Szteliga ts at websafe.pl
Mon Dec 15 22:35:34 UTC 2014

Hello,

is it possible to prevent this prompt:

> One or more build option files for the qemu
> SlackBuild script were found:
>
> Command line options: TARGETS="all" VNC_ENABLE="yes"
>
> Use (N)one, (C)ommand line options, or (A)bort?:

when running sbopkg in batch mode (-B)?

My command is:

sbopkg -B -e stop -V local -k \
  -i ...
  ... (~60 packages without options here)
  -i qemu:TARGETS=all:VNC_ENABLE=yes

I tried with a queue file, but the only difference is
I have to enter Q instead of C. Any chance to automate
this?

I guess doing:

TARGETS=all VNC_ENABLE=yes sbopkg -B -e stop -V local \
  -k \
  -i ...
  ... (~60 packages without options here)
  -i qemu:TARGETS=all:VNC_ENABLE=yes

would help, but this could affect other packages...

--
Thomas Szteliga