[sbopkg-users] Sbopkg 0l37.0 released

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Mon Dec 9 15:31:13 UTC 2013

Here is an updated sbopkg release.  Thanks to all the users and
contributors!  Now that this release is out, I'll take a look at the
future in terms of where I'll end up hosting the source code and how
we'll handle packages.  I may just keep the source maintained and submit
a SlackBuild to SBo to handle future packages, especially since Google
Code is not allowing new downloads starting January 14, 2014 (although
they could be handled in Google Drive or some other location).  Either
way, I'll post something to the list at some point in the near future.

sbopkg 0.37.0 (2013-12-09 15:10 UTC)

     FEATURES

         * This release of sbopkg is Slackware 14.1-ready. Congrats to
           the entire Slackware team for another great release!
         * Sbopkg now has a -B flag which will allow the user to
	  process the queue from the command line in 'bulk' without
	  confirmation first.

     MODIFICATIONS

         * No other modifications have been made.

--
Chess Griffin