[sbopkg-users] GPG Check Failure

sbop.echo.towerboy at xoxy.net sbop.echo.towerboy at xoxy.net
Fri Nov 9 20:27:12 UTC 2012

On 9/30/12, sbop.echo.towerboy at xoxy.net wrote:
> Does anyone know why the GPG check fails?  It does not fail on the
> laptop with the original installation of sbopkg, and which I synchronize
> with on-line repositories.

Once I synchronized the repository on the desktop PC while on-line,
I'm able to compile packages without any errors about GPG checks.  I
guess the problem is that I was using sbopkg in a manner not foreseen
by the developers.  Since it doesn't seem to have come up before, I
don't think it's worth changing the program to accommodate strange use
cases like mine, so I wrote this so that if anyone else has this
problem, a possible solution is in the archived e-mails.
--
                    Chick