[sbopkg-users] sbq

pdi pdi at otenet.gr
Tue Dec 4 20:33:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been using both sbopkg and sbopkg-slackware-queues ever since I
came across them and I do like their neat way of doing things. A BIG
thanks to all involved!

You are a hard act to follow, but I went and put together a small
script that complements sbopkg in some secondary ways. I needed it for
my own workflow and I it is more of a proof of concept. Nevertheless I
did try to make it easy to use and complete in its small domain and
others may find it helpful. So yesterday I put a post up at LQ [1]
with the links and a short intro, and now that I find some time I send
you my first post here. May you find it worth your while.

Best regards,
pdi

REFS
[1]