[sbopkg-users] Blacklist File (Chess Griffin)

Quinn Wood eftertanke at fastmail.fm
Sat May 28 06:02:23 UTC 2011

If the package name is in the blacklist, slackpkg ignores it. It's very simple. It would be nice to see something like that available in SBopkg.

I apologize in advance if this reply is mauled.

* Chess Griffin <chess at chessgriffin.com> [2011-05-28 04:25:28]:

--
Quinn Wood, a proud FastMail user
http://www.fastmail.fm