[sbopkg-users] Blacklist File

Quinn Wood eftertanke at fastmail.fm
Fri May 27 23:47:34 UTC 2011

I would like to request/suggest a "blacklist file" for SBopkg, similar to the one slackpkg uses (/etc/slackpkg/blacklist). The slackpkg blacklist file describes itself, saying:

# This is a blacklist file. Any packages listed here won't be
# upgraded, removed, or installed by slackpkg.

My reason for this request/suggest is that I use a newer version of the flash-player-plugin than in the repository:

flash-player-plugin:
  INSTALLED PACKAGE IS NEWER THAN REPO
  Installed version:  flash-player-plugin-10.3_d162-x86_64-2_SBo
  Repo version:  flash-player-plugin-10.2_r153-x86_64-3_SBo
  Note: repo version not obtainable by standard method, may be inaccurate.
--
FastMail - reliable email hosting services (IMAP, POP, SMTP, Web)
http://www.fastmail.fm