[sbopkg-users] How to make packages with one's own tag recognized by sbopkg

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Wed May 4 21:37:32 UTC 2011

On 2011-05-04 (Wed) 23:05:57 [+0200], cnguyenminhtan at free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I changed the TAG part in file 40-sbo.repo (instead of 50-local.repo because I'm using the SlackBuild.org 13.37 repository) and it also worked.
>
> Also adding this line to sbopkg.conf worked:
>
> export TAG=${TAG:-cngu}
>
> For now, I stay with the change in repo file (I guess I'll have to do the change after each upgrade of the sbopkg package).

Well, if exporting the TAG from the config file works for you, you might
not need the repo file change (I couldn't remember if just changing the
tag covered everything like searching for updates and so on, but I
believe it does). If you really did, you could create a 00-cngu file or
something that SBo wouldn't mess with, though that would take a few more
steps.

> Thanks for the help.

Welcome.

Thanks. :)