[sbopkg-users] sbopkg 0.35.0 pseudo-rc1

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:04:12 UTC 2011

Hello folks. We're not going to do an actual release candidate for this
but if you'd like to try it out, you can download

http://sbopkg.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/tools/sspm

and run it (in a vm, ideally). You should get a shiny new almost-0.35.0
for testing.

Note that there are several file renames and that name collisions in
/etc/repos.d, while highly unlikely, are possible, resulting in
clobbered files if they aren't moved. Also any custom renames files in
/etc/sbopkg/renames.d need to have '.renames' appended to them in order
to be recognized.

It would be good to get that bash completion into this release but that
shouldn't affect sbopkg itself. So, other than that and bugfixes, there
hopefully won't be any more changes. Whenever Slackware goes out, if
sbopkg seems to be bug-free, we'll amble along awhile after. :)

For those about to test, we salute you!