[sbopkg-users] Upgraded to 13.37, now rsync fails

ncoleman at internode.on.net ncoleman at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 12 14:24:02 UTC 2011

I've been using Sbopkg for a year or two on Slackware 13.0 without
problems.
Today I decided to update Slackware to 13.37, which I did by upgrading
to 13.1 and immediately upgrading from that to 13.37.  For each, I
did a clean-system, then an install-new, then an upgrade-all, as well
as following the UPGRADE and CHANGES_AND_HINTS.
The system works fine with the limited amount of testing I've given it
so far.
However, I reinstalled sbopkg, but now cannot sync to the repository.
 I get a "rsync connection unexpectedly closed, error in rsync data
protocol stream" error message.
I notice that 13.37 looks as though it is using a different form of
ssh; is this causing problems from left-over config files I have
laying around?
Thanks for any help,Nick