[sbopkg-users] nvidia kernel

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:58:13 UTC 2011

On 2011-07-08 (Fri) 16:48:17 [-0700], Arthur wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm having trouble with the nvidia-kernel

Like the other one, this isn't really an sbopkg problem and I haven't
messed with nvidia stuff for a long time and run pure 64-bit so, if it's
a 32-bit/64-bit multilib sort of problem, I can't help. Perhaps someone
else on the list can but I'd suggest trying to build it without sbopkg
(so you can confirm it's just an nvidia problem and report it as such)
and try to get help on the general slackbuilds list and/or IRC channels.