[sbopkg-users] How to make packages with one's own tag recognized by sbopkg

cnguyenminhtan at free.fr cnguyenminhtan at free.fr
Thu Apr 28 21:11:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've created packages using sbopkg and used a TAG option to change the "_SBo" tag because I wanted to share those packages on my site. This change of tag was needed in order to comply with guidelines regarding distribution of packages based on SlackBuilds.org scripts (refer to SBo FAQ #21).

I've found out that those packages with renamed tags are not recognized as installed by sbopkg. I can understand such a situation but I'm curious to know if there exists (or is being planned) an option to enable custom tags to be recognized by sbopkg.

I'm a bit light as a developer so I can not suggest a design/patch to implement such a feature.

Thank you in advance for any clarification.

Regards,

Christophe