[sbopkg-users] Compiling Clearlooks Engine as a 32-bit package on Slackware64 (multilib)

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Tue Mar 9 18:23:34 UTC 2010

I'm trying to compile Clearlooks GTK engine as a 32-bit package, so
I'm passing the ARCH=i486 in sbopkg, but when I do that I  get the
following error:

checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... configure: error:
C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details.

--
Alex Lysenka