[sbopkg-users] Error When Installing Alphacube-GTK

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:03:25 UTC 2009

On 2009-11-30 (Mon) 16:31:54 [-0600], alkos333 wrote:
> I'm installing using the dialog interface and this is the error I'm
> running into:
>
> Alphacube-GTK:
> readlink: extra operand `GTK'
> Try `readlink --help' for more information.
>
> Alphacube-GTK:
> Would you like to continue processing the rest of the
> build queue or would you like to abort?  If this failed
> package is a dependency of another package in the queue
> then it may not make sense to continue.
>
> Press (Y)es to continue, (N)o to abort, (R)etry to try
> to build the package again.
>

> sbopkg -i Alphacube-GTK, however, succeeds.

I mentioned in my reply on the slackbuilds list that the issue should
have been reported here but now I see you eventually did. So never mind
that part. :) I also mentioned a possible fix on that list but I guess
you don't need it now that '-i' worked. Thanks for bringing that part to
our attention, also. That's likely another bug as it *should* have
failed both ways if it failed either way (unless you already had the
source downloaded before trying the '-i' flag). I'll look into it in
more detail soon.