[sbopkg-users] strange error depending on run directory

slakmagik jsunx1 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 10 21:49:08 UTC 2009

On 2009-03-10 (Tue) 00:37:30 [+0100], mc collilieux wrote:

> if I change L99 like
> KEEPLOG=$(echo "$KEEPLOG" | tr [:lower:] [:upper:])
> or
> KEEPLOG=$(echo "$KEEPLOG" | tr "[:lower:]" "[:upper:]")
> it's OK for root also in /home/mcc
> Thanks for the idea

Okay, glad that helps.

> Finally, I can use sbopkg even if out my /home, it is not a big problem.
> I wish only understand what's happening

I wish that, too, but I'm afraid I'm not sure what's going on. I'm not
good with I18N/L10N issues, if that's even what it is. And while the
double-brackets probably never should have been in there, the
inconsistency of the error is more puzzling. Anyway - I'll have to look
into it some more and maybe get more bug reports from others but, for
now, I guess I'll just change it to the above, since that seems to work.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.