[sbopkg-users] Stuck in firs 'Update' - sbopkg 0.27.0

Didier Spaier didier.spaier at epsm.fr
Sat Mar 7 12:34:15 UTC 2009

Hello everybody, I am a newcomer here ;)

Thanks for sbopkg, it is really useful.

I just upgraded to 0.27.0 (sbopkg.conf with changes merged is attached), launched an xterm, su, sbopkg, chose Rsync in the menu. So far, so good.

Then I chose Updates in the menu and was stuck at 0% for 10 minutes - had to kill the xterm with Ctrtl + c.

Then I tried again in command line mode:  'sbopkg -c' => OK

I tried again with the menu => OK.

Just wonderng what can have happened during the first try ?

Cheers,

Didier

Slackware 12.2 - kernel 2.6.27.19-smp slightly customized