[sbopkg-users] A suggestion

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue Jun 30 14:46:34 UTC 2009

* Pierre Cazenave <pwcazenave at gmail.com> [2009-06-30 09:50:17]:

> First off - for an alpha release, this is remarkably stable and error
> free; congratulations to the team!

Thanks, Pierre!

<snip>

> So, a flow to edit the queue order might be:
>
> sbopkg > Queue > Load (load some queue) > Edit > Sort > fiddle with the
> order using the existing system
>
> Or, to delete a package from the queue:
>
> sbopkg > Queue > Load (load some queue) > Edit > Delete > then delete
> packages in the queue
>
> Just a thought :)
>
> Pierre

Yeah, like Mauro said in his reply, some of this has grown quickly and I
also agree that it is confusing.  I myself have gone into 'Edit'
thinking that I could reverse/sort the queue there.  :-)

These are very good points and I too appreciate the feedback.  We will
definitely take a look at this and see if we can improve things.

--
Chess Griffin