[sbopkg-users] Search window on sbopkg beta

Mauro Giachero mauro.giachero at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:02:37 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Chess Griffin <chess.griffin at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Chess Griffin<chess.griffin at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Does starting sbopkg as follows prevent the problem for anyone?  It
> > seems to work here:
> >
> > TERM=xterm-color && sbopkg
> >

> That is, during a GNU screen session.  Start screen, and then run
> sbopkg with the above command seem to solve the problem here.

The problem with the signal handling remains, but since the refresh
workaround doesn't trigger for TERM=xterm-color you have to explicitly
resize the window.
On the other hand, I've been unable to reproduce the old refresh problem on
-current, and exporting TERM=xterm-color in a screen session seems to fix it
on S12.2 in a screen session and in aterm (TERM=rxvt).

Even though this is a very hacky way to proceed, maybe we could replace the
current workaround with a simple 'export TERM=xterm-color'?

--
Mauro Giachero