[sbopkg-users] sbopkg-0.30.0beta changing repository problem

Steven A. McIntosh mcintosh at cotterochan.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 11:21:46 UTC 2009

Hi Chess et al.

Thanks for the good work.

I have found a problem when changing repository via the utilities menu.

I changed to SB64/master from SBo/12.2, and rsynced, all worked just
fine. I then quit the program to find a tarball that I had already
downloaded in order to test a build under SB64/master. On trying to
re-start sbopkg I got a repository error.

It appears that sbopkg is trying to still load the repository in
sbopkg.conf, yet it has a memory of a different repository that was used
last.

Should the utility menu change of repository not change the sbopkg.conf
file also?

Hope this is explained OK.

samac