[sbopkg-discuss] sbopkg 0.0.8 final nearing release

Chess Griffin chess.griffin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:28:41 UTC 2008

After three release candidates, I think sbopkg version 0.0.8 is almost
ready for release.  The main new feature is the ability to check for
updates to installed SBo packages.  Tonight I committed a few changes
that fix a few errors that I was encountering with this code, but it
is far from perfect.  If you have a chance to pull down the latest SVN
version and test, that would be great.

Thanks again for the emails of encouragement -- I really appreciate it.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Public Key: 0x0C7558C3