[sbopkg-discuss] Upcoming sbopkg 0.0.6.1

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue Apr 22 14:14:36 UTC 2008

Since we are getting close to Slackware 12.1, I will release a point
upgrade for sbopkg after 12.1 is out.  The only changes in SVN between
the 0.0.6 release and this point upgrade will be to include 12.1 in the
list of available SBo repositories, update the man pages to list 12.1 as
an available version, set 12.1 as the default in sbopkg.conf.sample, and
that sort of thing.  No substantive changes will be made.

After 12.1 is out, I'll start working on a few minor updates to sbopkg.
    If anyone has come across any bugs or issues, please let me know.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Key:  0x0C7558C3